Our NEW Columns Line has been designed to offer exceptional food preservation, maximum storage & unmatched options for kitchen design and flexibility. With industry-leading capacity our integrated columns are perfect for every home kitchen.
Longer Lasting Food
- Revolutionary cooling technology offers advanced temperature control for longer food preservation and maximum freshness.
- An insulated variable speed compressor and a unique ventilation system maintains even temperature throughout the entire refrigerator.
Industry Leading Capacity
- Perfect for stocking up on groceries, advanced meal prep, and holiday entertaining.
- Maximum storage easily fits everything from ingredients to left-overs.
Extra-Large, Fully-Extending Drawers & Tray
- From canapes to cookies, food preparation has never been easier.
- Featuring soft-close technology, three extra-large drawers provide near limitless storage for everything from meats and cheeses to fruits and vegetables.
- The full extension tray fits a half size commercial sheet pan, making it the perfect complement to your BlueStar range. Seamless cooling to cooking.
Touch Screen Controller
- The crisp, clear display is intuitive and easy to use.
- Easily select advanced refrigeration options like Shopping and Sabbath Mode.
- Extra-bright, dramatic, theater lighting highlights the stunning stainless steel interior.
- Light is evenly distributed throughout the refrigerator, eliminating shadows and reflections to showcase your food.
Panel Options, choose from three different door fronts all with flush installation
- Panel-ready: A cabinetry panel overlay will be applied to perfectly integrate into your kitchen cabinets for a seamless look
- Pro-Style Stainless Steel
- Painted in any color
- Select from 1,000+ colors and finishes to coordinate with your other appliances. Or, send us a sample of your favorite color and we will create a custom color for a look that is uniquely your own.
- Choose from 10 metal trim options like brushed brass and copper to add a unique richness and warmth to your kitchen. Full selection of finishes include stainless steel, antique brass, antique copper, polished copper, polished brass, brushed brass, brushed copper, chrome, pewter and oil rubbed bronze.
Available in 1000+ Colors
- The columns line is modular, mix and match different size refrigerators and freezers for your ideal kitchen.
- Install refrigerators and freezers either side-by-side or individually depending on kitchen layout.
- Stainless Steel interior
- Industry-leading 12.99 cu. ft. capacity for optimum food storage
- Flush installation for seamless look
- Fully extending crisper drawers
- Soft close slide-out tray that fits sheet pan
- Advanced, lateral airflow provides consistent temperature control for longer food preservation
- Extra-bright LED lighting throughout the unit
- Easy to use touch screen control
- Side-mounted evaporator creates extra depth
- Includes Sabbath mode and shopping mode, where the unit can be set to quickly cool a quantity of food that has just been placed inside at room temperature
- Iron Clad Warranty: 2 years (full), 5 years (sealed system parts & labor) and 13 years (sealed system parts)
||23 3/8"W x 25 1/4"D* x 83 1/2"H
||23 3/8"W x 24 1/4"D* x 83 1/2"H
||(*) Depth is to front of refrigerator door
||12.99 cu ft
||115V, 60Hz, 15 AMP
||2 years (full), 5 years (sealed system parts & labor) and 13 years (sealed system parts)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.