Providing bass with weight and authority, the Boston Acoustics ASW 650 650-Watt Peak 10-Inch Front-Firing Powered Subwoofer makes an ideal addition to home theater or music systems. Featuring a switched mode power supply for consistent performance, this powerful subwoofer is equipped with BassTrac technology to maximize bass output while avoiding overload and distortion. The woofer's ceramic/glass fiber polymer construction delivers more bass response from less amplifier power. ASW 650 650-Watt Peak 10-Inch Front-Firing Powered Subwoofer
At a Glance:
- High-contrast finish with scratch-resistant high-gloss panels for a stylish design
- BassTrac technology enhances bass output while avoiding overload and distortion
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofer with Deep Channel Design (DCD) delivers more bass from less amplifier power
- Adjustable low pass filter for a cleaner sound balance
- Switched mode power supply maintains a constant power reserve for consistent performance
||30.9 lbs (14.02kg)
||10" (254mm) Deep Channel woofer
||28Hz - 150Hz, +-3dB
||(H x W x D) 15-5/16 x 14-11/16 x 16-3/16" (388 x 372 x 411mm)
||300 watts RMS (650 watts Peak)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.