Maximum beverage storage, including up to 18 bottles of wine
- Low profile, ADA compliant height allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- FreshFlo commercial-grade cantilevered steel shelves are perforated to allow cool air to efficiently circulate throughout the cabinet
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity, stores 95 12-oz cans or 18 wine bottles
- 2 cantilevered, full-width FreshFlo black commercial-grade shelves
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit Integrated Controls ensure precise temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Two-stage, soft white theater-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Finish: stainless steel
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 95 12-oz cans or 18 wine bottles Storage Configuration
(2) cantilevered, full-width FreshFlo black commercial grade shelves Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 31-1/8" H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.