At Perlick, refrigeration means more than just keeping your foods and beverages at the perfect temperature. With unmatched uniformity, it means doing it with a supreme sense of style accompanied by a host of details that make each Perlick product a pleasure to own. Perlick is so attentive to your sense of style, that they have created the first undercounter refrigerator with a glass door that can properly and beautifully store food in addition to beverages. Replete with unique and patent-pending features, these beautiful products - available as undercounter cabinets or standalone models - combine the ultimate in performance and design.
- # Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- # Electronic digital temperature control and display
- # Variable Speed Compressor provides precise temperature control and energy-efficient cooling - a Perlick exclusive!
- # Vinyl coated full-extension shelving, complete with guard rails, glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- # Standalone configuration features stainless steel top and sides (built-in models are galvanized)
- # Refrigerated Drawers available
- # UL approved for outdoor use
- # Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- # Energy Star® qualified
- # Unprecedented 995 - 1985 Btu
- # Optional wood overlay door kit to match surrounding cabinetry
- # Download complete technical specifications
- # Find the Perlick dealer nearest you
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.