The 48-Inch Wine Reserve can elegantly hold up to 90 bottles of wine and with Perlick's Variable Speed Compressor, each bottle is perfectly stored at the desired temperature. With two separate compartments in one stylish cabinet, the 48 Inch Two-Door Multi-Zone Wine Reserve offers a generous 12 cubic feet of cooling capacity. You can specify your Perlick unit in virtually any configuration of refrigerator (with door or drawers), freezer (with door or drawers), wine reserve and beer dispenser. For built-in or standalone usage, the Perlick 48 Inch Two-Door Multi-Zone Wine Reserve provides the ultimate in elegant entertaining, with style, versatility, and quiet, energy-efficient performance. Perlick is the only company that affords you the ability to configure your unit the way you want.
- # Multi-zone single, undercounter Wine Reserve: Available in one or two temperature zones
- # Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- # Electronic digital temperature control and display
- # Variable Speed Compressor provides precise temperature control and energy-efficient cooling - a Perlick exclusive!
- # Single Variable Capacity Compressor powers two different temperature zones
- # Standalone configuration features stainless steel top and sides (built-in models are galvanized)
- # Optimum storage capacity 48-Inch: 90 bottles
- # Vinyl coated full-extension shelving glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- # Optional wood overlay door kit to match surrounding cabinetry
- # Glass doors offer full UV protection
- # A number of configurations UL approved for outdoor use
- # Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- # Reversible swing doors
- # Optional door lock
- # 12 cubic-foot capacity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.