Perfect for storing a variety of beverages, Perlick's 24" ADA-Compliant Beverage Center features two (2) full-extension wine racks and one (1) vinyl-coated full-extension shelf. Each wine rack can accommodate eight (8) wine bottles and the full-extension shelf holds 54 cans.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Three vinyl-coated, full-extension shelves: two top shelves are wine racks and third shelf can accommodate a variety of beverages
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- Optional wood overlay door kit with stand flush with cabinetry
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Reversible swing door
- Beverage Center temperature 36 - 48 degrees F
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.