Complying with ADA regulations doesn't mean compromising on storage. The 24" ADA-Compliant Wine Reserve features five full-extension wine shelves for storage of up to 32 bottles of wine with room to store additional bottles underneath.
- 32" height with leveling legs
- Designed for maximum capacity while adhering to strict 34" counter height ADA-Compliant requirements
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door or wood overlay glass door
- Includes four (4) full-extension wine shelves
- An electro-mechanical temperature controller
- Product capacity is 32 wine bottles (750 ml.) with room for additional bottles underneath
- Wine Reserve temperature 45° - 65°F
All HA24 models are Intertek ETL Listed (US & Canada)
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.