Perlick's C-Series 24-inch Refrigerator is available with the option of a stainless steel door, UV coated glass or a wood overlay kit to blend into surrounding cabinetry. The C-Series, 24-inch Refrigerator is rated for both food and beverage storage with a temperature of 33 to 39 degrees F.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator temperature 33 - 39 degrees F
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- Optional wood overlay door kit with stand flush with cabinetry
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Maintenance free automatic cycle defrost
- Single price-point on all C-Series cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.