The Perlick C-Series combines luxury and affordability without compromising aesthetics or performance. The Best-in-Class compressor delivers a robust 700 Btu - up to twice the cooling power of other brands, keeping your refrigerated goods at the ideal, and consistant, temperature.
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door, wood overlay glass door, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Includes two (2) full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- Drawers are deep enough to accommodate milk gallons and tall bottles
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Digital temperature controller and interior light
- Refrigerator temperature 30° - 42°F (factory set to 38°F)
- UL-rated outdoor model also available
All HC24 models are Intertek ETL Listed (US & Canada)
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Best in Class 700 Btu commercial-grade compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- Digital temperature control and interior light
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks and Industry Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.