The 24" Signature Series Outdoor Beverage Center combines the elegance and craftsmanship you've come to know and love about Signature Series products with the durability to withstand outdoor use. Store food, beverages and wine in a 24" footprint to make the most of your outdoor kitchen space.
- UL-rated for outdoor use
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door or wood overlay glass door
- Beverage Center rated for both food and beverage storage
- Includes two (2) full-extension wine shelves and one (1) full-extension pull-out shelf
- Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
- Product capacity is 16 wine bottles (750 ml.) and 41 cans (12 oz.) - 5.2 cubic feet total capacity
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Beverage Center temperature 35° - 48°F
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.