When it comes to stylish freezer solutions for home entertaining, Perlick has you covered. Quiet, powerful, and energy efficient, all Perlick freezer cabinets boast our unique variable-speed compressor to ensure your goods are kept at their optimal temperature. Entertaining is made simple with full-extension vinyl coated racks for storing martini glasses, beer mugs and an assortment of liquors.
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Includes two (2) full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- Freezer equipped with automatic hot gas defrost for maintenance-free defrosting
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting (door models only)
- Freezer temperature -10° - 10°F (factory set to 0°F)
- UL-rated outdoor model also available
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks and Industry Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.