This is not your average kegerator. Perlick's 24" Signature Series Beer Dispenser boasts craftsmanship and commercial-grade components that you won't find in any other competitor cabinet. Enjoy brewery fresh draft beer from the comforts of your home.
- Available with solid stainless steel door or solid wood overlay door
- Features Perlick's patented stainless steel flow control beer faucet that allows you to adjust the rate of flow to accommodate all styles of craft beer
- Dispensing towers are air-cooled to keep beer lines cold and beer perfectly chilled all the way through the faucet
- Refrigeration system keeps beer at precise serving temperature
- Stores (1) 1/4 barrel or (2) 1/6 barrels
- Complete, self-contained beer system
- Portable drainer; no plumbing required
- 1- or 2-faucet tapping kit available
- Low profile coupler for "D" system keg valves included
- Beer Dispenser temperature 33° - 42°F
- UL-rated outdoor model also available
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.