Bring the luxury of proper wine storage to the great outdoors. Perlick's 24" Signature Series Outdoor Wine Reserve is UL-rated for outdoor use, and can store 40-plus bottles of wine to complement any outdoor kitchen.
- UL-rated for outdoor use
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door or wood overlay glass door
- Includes five (5) full-extension wine shelves
- Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
- Product capacity is 40 wine bottles (750 ml.) plus extra storage under shelves for up to five additional bottles - 5.2 cubic feet total capacity
- Shelves are adjustable to accommodate oversized (magnum) bottles
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Wine Reserve temperature 40° - 68°F (factory set to 45°F)
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.