Perlick's 48" Signature Series Freezer/Refrigerator is the perfect alternative for those needing additional storage space or someone not needing the capacity of a full-height unit.
- Available with solid stainless steel doors, solid wood overlay doors, stainless steel glass doors, wood overlay glass doors, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Freezer equipped with automatic hot gas defrost for maintenance-free defrosting
- Freezer zone includes two (2) full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- Refrigerator zone includes two (2) full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- 11 cubic feet of capacity
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting (door models only)
- Drawers are deep enough to accommodate milk gallons and tall bottles
- Freezer temperature -10° - 10°F (factory set to 0°F)
- Refrigerator temperature 30° - 42°F (factory set to 38°F)
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,985 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks and Industry Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.