THIS MODEL IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Perfect for storing food, cans, bottles and wine, the 48" Refrigerator + Beverage Center features 12 cubic feet of space, making it perfect for entertaining spaces.
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door, wood overlay glass door, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Refrigerator zone includes two (2) full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- Beverage Center zone includes two (2) full-extension wine shelves and one (1) full-extension pull-out shelf
- Drawers are deep enough to accommodate milk gallons and tall bottles (Refirgerator zone only)
- 12 cubic feet of capacity
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Refrigerator temperature 30° - 42°F (factory set to 38°F)
- Beverage Center temperature 30° - 42°F (factory set to 38°F)
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks and Industry Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.