The 48" Wine Reserve/Wine Reserve features two separate temperature zones to accomodate both red and white wine temperatures. With storage for 88 750 ml. bottles, it's the perfect storage solution for even the most discriminating wine connoisseur.
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door, wood overlay glass door, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Refrigerator zone includes two (2) full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- Wine Reserve (first zone) includes four (4) full-extension wine shelves to store 32 wine bottles (750 ml.) plus room for additional storage of eight (8) bottles below the shelving
- Wine Reserve (second zone) includes six (6) full-extension wine shelves to store 48 wine bottles (750 ml.)
- 11.1 cubic feet of capacity
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Wine Reserve temperature 45° - 65°F
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.