Perlick's luxury Outdoor Line of professional-style refrigeration products truly bring indoor entertaining, outdoors. The Outdoor Line features the world's first glass doors for outdoor use with the insulation necessary to keep your favorite foods and beverages cool. Like all Perlick products, the Outdoor Line features exterior and interior commercial-grade quality stainless steel and is powered by a Variable Speed Compressor that generates 995 to 1985 Btu.
- Available in 15-Inch, 24-Inch, 48-Inch and 72-Inch undercounter refrigerator configurations
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Electronic digital temperature control and display
- Variable Speed Compressor provides precise temperature control and energy-efficient cooling - a Perlick exclusive!
- Vinyl coated full-extension shelving, complete with guard rails, glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- Outdoor products features stainless steel top and sides
- Refrigerated Drawers available
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Energy Star® qualified
- Unprecedented 995 - 1985 Btu
- Optional wood overlay door kit to match surrounding cabinetry
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.