There's a lot of technology packed into these tiny, fashion-finished headphones. Just what you'd expect from Polk, and more. Like Dynamic Balance driver tuning on a micro scale, using material technology to tune out resonances that are a common complaint of headphone performance. Plus, fine-tuned diaphram geometry, a detail usually missed by headphone makers, that ensures a more dynamic, expansive headphone listening experience. Is this magic" Is this technology" It's a little bit of both, and it looks and sounds simply amazing.
- Superior 5.5 mm Dynamic Balance driver uses exclusive Polk materials technology and micro-diaphragm geometry to deliver immersive headphone performance.
- Multiple ear tips included, find the one that fits you best.
- Silicone and memory foam ear tips, co-molded to the shape of the headphone ear tube, enhance passive noise isolation and contribute to dynamic audio response.
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic in-line 3-button controller with built-in microphone for intuitive audio and phone control.
- Lightweight cable with convenient Y-junction supports iOS devices and allows you to easily adjust the cable to your needs on-the-fly.
- No more flyaway cable! Nue Era's unique 90-degree connector is gold-plated, and precision-machined to seat deeper into your source connection.
- Available in stylish Tortoise or sleek Black finish.
||Analog 3.5mm Mini-jack - Gold Plated
||48" (121.92 cm) - Built-In Headphone Cable with Apple Remote
|Included Ear Tips
- (3) Small (Small, Medium, Large)
||0.22 mm (0.009") - Dynamic Balance PET Driver
|Total Frequency Response
||10 Hz → 14 Hz
|Max Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.