The PA880 is a single-channel class A/B amplifier with built-in fully variable low-pass crossover. The PA880 monoblock is equipped with optional remote bass EQ control and is capable of one-channel operation with a maximum power of 800 Watts into 2 ohms.
- Mono-block amplifier for subwoofer use.
- 300 Watts x 1 (4 ohm), 500 Watts x 1 (2 ohm).
- CEA-2006 compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 800 Watts x 1 (2 ohm) dynamic power.
- 2 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver-no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current bipolar output transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double layer fiberglass epoxy printed circuit boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits.
- Switchable 3-position bass boost (0dB, 6dB, 12dB) for extra bass thump.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration.
- RCA outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Status LEDs give instant information on amplifier operation.
||14.5" (36.83 cm) h x 11.75" (29.85 cm) w x 17.25" (43.82 cm) d - 30 lbs (13.61 kg)
||2" (5.08 cm)
||13.25" (33.66 cm)
||8.125" (20.64 cm)
||7.8 lbs (3.54 kg)
|12V and Ground Cable Gauge
||1 Channel Class AB MOSFET
||10 Hz → 30 Hz
|Distortion at Rated Power
|Minimum Impedance Bridged
|Minimum Impedance Not Bridged
|Low Pass Filter: Filter Slope
|Low Pass Filter: Filter Frequency
|Low Pass Filter: Effective Damping Factor
|Low Pass Filter: Max Sensitivity
|Total Dynamic Power
|Bass Boost Characteristics
|RMS Power at 14.4V: Watts per channel NOT bridged @ 1 kHz
||4 ohms / 300 watts or 2 ohms / 500 watts
|Dynamic Power at 14.4V
||4 ohms / 500 watts or 2 ohms / 800 watts
|Warranty if Purchased by a Polk Audio Authorized Dealer
|Warranty if Purchased and Installed by a Polk Audio Authorized Dealer (Must be the same dealer)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.